Come and join our awesome TRIBE – and let’s work together to build your best, authentic, healthy, amazing self!
Only 9% of women say they are satisfied with how they look
- Less than 60% of women would describe their health as “very good” or “excellent”
- The level of stress that women experience because of being in a “sandwich generation” (taking care of children as well as elderly parents) is rising in Canada
27% of women say they have been diagnosed with a mental health condition or mental illness
- Studies suggest that social isolation has risk to the body equivalent to smoking 15 cigarettes a day
- Depression typically stems from low self-esteem, negative body image, media, feelings of helplessness and hopelessness and stress
- 34% of women say they have felt stressed to the point where it had an impact on how they lived their lives
We want girls to be confident, inspired and love themselves for who they are.
Our programs help develop strengths, interests, values and tools to become confident young girls and women in a safe, non-judgemental environment